> Standard Vaccine Schedule at Pediatric Partners
Standard Vaccine Schedule at Pediatric Partners
This page lists the vaccines we typically give at various ages, as well as links to the Vaccine Information Sheets for each vaccine. Our office has a strict Vaccine Policy
Click on any of the highlighted vaccines to go to the Vaccine Information Statements (VIS). If you need a VIS in another language, please see the CDC's page on Vaccine Information Statements
Please click if you want to see the Kansas school requirements
or Missouri school requirements
Note: Subject to change based on vaccine shortages and other factors.
- Birth: HBV#1
- 1 month: HBV #2
- 2 months: DTaP, Hib, IPV, PCV13, Rota (all #1)
- 4 months: DTaP, Hib, IPV, PCV13, Rota (all #2)
- 6 months: DTaP, Hib, IPV, PCV13, Rota (all #3). Note: After 6 months all children are encouraged to get yearly flu shots during influenza season
- 9 months: HBV #3
- 12 months: Var #1, PCV13 #4, HAV #1, MMR #1
- 15 months: Hib #4, DTaP#4
- 18 months: HAV #2. Note: there must be 6 months between HAV doses. Please schedule the 18 month visit a minimum of 6 months after the 1 year visit. Catch up of missed vaccines if needed.
- 2-3 years: Catch up of any vaccines needed. Yearly influenza seasonally.
- 4-6 years: DTaP #5, IPV #4, MMR#2, Var #2 and any catch up needed. Yearly influenza seasonally.
- 7-10 years: Catch up if needed. Yearly influenza seasonally.
- 11 years and up: Tdap, Meningococcal (ACWY), HPV9 (we currently stock Gardasil 9), any catch up needed. Td or Tdap is given 10 years after the Tdap or sooner in case of potential tetanus exposure. New: HPV9 can be given to kids 9-14 years of age as a 2 dose series. Those over 15 still need 3 doses.
- We offer Meningitis B vaccine after 16 years of age but this one is not always covered by insurance. Please check with your insurance if you are considering it for your child.
Influenza information: Inactivated (shot)
, Live (nasal - not currently offered)