It's easy to become a patient at Pediatric Partners!
All of our physicians and mid-level providers are accepting new patients. Complete the following steps to get started!
1. Fill out our new patient forms
- Medical-Surgical History Review for all new patients
- Patient Information Form
- Policies and Procedures of Pediatric Partners
- Financial Policy- Updated September 1, 2015
2. Transfer your child's medical records.
Transferring from another practice? Older children transferring in are best served by making an appointment with the provider after we receive records from your previous physician. Download and complete our Transfer of Records TO Pediatric Partners form. State laws vary on fees for transfer of records. Most allow for free transfer to another physician for medical care continuation.
3. Learn more about our practice and services
- Search around our website for our advice for well topics and illnesses.
- We require vaccines in our office. Please see our Vaccine Policy for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook for information about our office and general pediatric interests.
- Follow our blog to read personal accounts from our physicians and learn tips on parenting, illnesses, and more!
- Watch the videos from our doctors to get an even better feel for who we are:
We offer prenatal classes to new parents. These are most appropriate for new and expecting parents. Dates and more information about our prenatal class are available here.
We accept most insurance plans — please call our business office at 913-825-0923 or check your insurance list of providers if you have questions.
We are open 6 days a week to serve you! There is always an on-call provider to handle urgent needs when we are closed. Specific hours are located on our Hours & Location page.
Our physicians perform circumcisions on newborn males if the family desires.