Pediatric Partners, PA Hours and Location
Effective February 1st, 2020, per industry standards there will be an additional charge for visits that take place on Federal holidays, weekends, and after 5pm on week days. For more information, see our News Page
Effective March 30, 2020 due to the increased volume of phone calls and new rules regarding telephone care, phone calls may be billed to your insurance.
To help limit the spread of COVID19, we do not have any walk in availability at this time but offer same day appointments. Call for an appointment!
We're using telemedicine to do many visit types - if your visit is appropriate for telemedicine we will let you know!
PLEASE call prior to coming to our urgent care. Walk ins tend to come in clusters and we would like to schedule everyone who needs to come in to avoid these clusters.
For all patients:
- Our nurses will screen all patients and the adult bringing them to the office for cough (with or without fever), diarrhea, loss of smell/taste, or rash and known exposure to COVID19.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, please attempt to bring only the child(ren) being seen and one healthy adult. If a sick adult must attend a child, please notify us so we can take precautions.
- It is always best to not eat in our office, but it is most important at this time to not eat or drink in our office to avoid getting sick.
- If you haven't yet registered for our Telehealth visits, please consider. Learn more at Video Visits.
- We ask that everyone over the age of 2 years wear a mask. We understand if young children will not comply, but recommend that parents practice at home for the eventual need of kids wearing masks in public.
We are on the lower level of the Olsson Building.
The Olathe office is right next to the Furniture Mall inside the Elite Sports Mall! Our mailing address is 2115 East Kansas City Road
General Email Queries
Please note this email form is for NON-MEDICAL communications only! If you have a question regarding your medical care, please call our office.
If you would like to contact us via e-mail with specific questions about your child's health, please create an account on our patient portal under your child's name to send us a secure message.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!
(Please note that this page is not secure and is not intended to convey sensitive information.)